Host your meeting or celebration in the Museum of History & Art or our Lecture Hall!
Perfect for small meetings, casual engagements, and presentations. The Lecture Hall accommodates 90 people standing, 60 people sitting, and 15 people seated at tables.
Also available is: free Wi-Fi, on site catering, TV hookup for presentations.
- Requests can be submitted no less than 1 week in advance, and no more than 2 months in advance.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to event to avoid penalty. Cancellations made within 48 prior to event are required to pay full rental amount.
How to Rent the Lecture Hall:
- Fill out request form by clicking the button below to see if the date and time of your event is available.
- Once your event is confirmed an application will be sent to you via email.
- Return signed form and deposit.
Become a member
We preserve and share Coronado's unique and wonderful history with intriguing exhibits and innovative programs for all ages.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free admission to the Museum of History & Art
- Two complimentary tickets to our Hotel del Coronado Tour
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, History Matters
- ...and much more!